- Here's the always interesting, must-read Washington Note with a more positive spin on Biden's foreign policy CV.
- Tom Hayden predicts Obama will lose. Does anybody care? I dunno, but note the references to the violence on the Denver streets.
- The good people at Venezuela Analysis are hoping that....
....Obama's election means a change in the USA's Latin American policy.
- Did I mention we love us some Rachel Maddow in Me-burg?
- Unlike James Carville, Chris Cilizza seems to grasp what Michelle O's address was actually about.
- 10 sins of the Father (i.e., John Kerry) that BHO mustn't repeat.
- Ted Kennedy as Ulysses? Maybe I just take my comparisons to "the big U" more seriously than others.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Posted by lex dexter