- FutureSex/LoveSounds - Justin Timberlake: Nuff said.
- Judgment Night - Soundtrack: This is the unholy lovechild of "120 Minutes" and "Yo! MTV Raps". The tracks on this album miss more than hit, but damn is it fun. The Mudhoney/Sir Mix-a-Lot collaboration "Freakmomma" is worth the price.
- Up - REM: The lads minus Bill Berry start life anew as an art pop trio. They fail, sounding more like warmed-over Automatic for the People. Fortunately for me, I still like Automatic.
- In Through The Out Door - Led Zeppelin: The last studio Zep album definitely does not rock, but I still love it.
- Flash Gordon Soundtrack - Queen: C'mon, tell me you don't love, "Flash! Ah aaaaaah!"
You may point and laugh in comments, so long as we can point and laugh at you.