Monday, July 21, 2008

Wherein wobs does his bit to smash patriarchy and other family news



Some of you may have noticed that I now refer to my family members by their first initials rather than their previous pseudonyms, ms. wobs and l'il wobs, as a means of recognizing their agency beyond being mere pawns in my strategy to replicate my genes and ensure that my property, such as it is, is passed on to an heir.

All that's left to do is sit back and watch the patriarchy crumble. Next week, tune back in as I initiate the fall of capitalism by swearing to buy only second-hand items.
____________________________________

In other family news, an interview with T. was recently featured at the City Paper blog. I'm very proud of her, and you should go visit her biz blog and let her know that she rocks.