Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who, what and where would you rather?

from the cnn "Sen. John McCain sharpened his attacks against Sen. Barack Obama on Thursday, saying he'd rather give a speech in Germany as president than as a presidential candidate."

EZ stepped up his attacks against reason and sanity, saying "
I would rather give a victory cry in Mordor as Frodo, than as Gollum...

I would rather give a speech to hordes of fans without tickets at Woodstock as Jerry than as Bill Graham...

I would rather give rescue one more try in an island in the Pacific as the professor than as Gilligan....

I would rather give a speech in Germany as Hogan than as Colonel Klink...

I would rather give an ad presentation to the big new client as the first Darrin than as the second..."


What would you rather?

4 comments:

lex dexter said...

i would rather be Lenin hanging with dadaists than Trotsky hanging with surrealists.

i would rather script a performance art piece about wedding registries than play Simon and Garfunkel songs in an Airport Bar in Purgatory.

i would rather be in Eugene, OR that Portland, OR, restaurants notwithstanding.

would you rather be T. Boone Pickens or Art Bell?

dave3544 said...

I would rather understand what is happening in Iraq than mindlessly repeat that the surge is working.

I would rather be young and dynamic than old and crotchety.

I'd rather be the future than the past.

wobblie said...

I'd rather be Brandon Walsh on "euphoria" than David Silver on methamphetamine.

I'd rather be Charlie Parker than Kenny G.

I'd rather be Dan Zane than Raffi.

I'd rather be Bart Simpson than Grandpa Simpson.

I'd rather be Art Bell. That man has the sweetest job, spouting whacked out shit to right-wing survivalists and stoned hippie-libertarians alike. Just shows what you can do if nature endows you with a deep, rich radio voice.

Anonymous said...

Love the 90210 reference. Go Wobs. Keep 'um coming. Ginger