- No reason not to keep your eyes trained on the Nation's DNC coverage, seeing how they themselves set a nice, inside-outside standard for supporting BHO without conflating him with the risen Christ.
- Oof! Tough thoughts from the Left contra Biden: both foreign and domestic.
- Also, Kasama has great coverage from the far Left, such as this. That said, what exactly were the gains made during the 1968 DNC that socialist/communist/anarchist/anti-globalization protesters are so hot to recreate?
- Another major question for BHO: will he "own" the economy issue by the time he's through convention-ing? He better, because that, women and chaps, is the whole ballgame. And if Biden helps on that score, then I'm prepared to forget about that credit card/bankruptcy vote (just as I've, uh, repressed BHO's switch on FISA.)
- Rules committee wrap-up featuring somebody I know.
- Michael Moore doing what he does best, mouthing Uncle's anti-McCain talking point #1. Actually, mebbe Uncle could produce us a White Paper contra McCain. I, for one, am still somewhat attracted by the AZ senator's "maverick" posture. It was so rebellious of him to oppose a national holiday for Martin Luther King, par example!
- Did I mention who I get to be in the same room with tonight?
Monday, August 25, 2008
Posted by lex dexter