Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Swear I Am Not Making This Up

I just got my Oregon Voters Guide Part II: Candidates today and I was perusing the candidate bios when I came across this from Cynthia McKinney's entry:
Cynthia McKinney served 12 years in the Unites States Congress as a courageous voice of peace and seeks make America more safe and better for all Americans.
The only logical explanation is that the powers that be don't want us to think Cynthia makes any sense, so they sabotaged her entry.

Bastards.

2 comments:

dave3544 said...

While not in the same league, this opening sentence from Nadar deserves mention:

In 1965, Ralph Nadar became an American hero when he brought General Motors to its knees by exposing its campaign to intimidate and smear him for having written a book about auto safety.

wobblie said...

I'm really at a loss for words here.