Friday, July 4, 2008

theSprawlTheWorldLooksRedJamsRunFreeHeyJoni


Serious shit! Apparently it's pouring rain!

I've never gotten to see the Sonics outdoors, tho they're my favorite gtr group. The combination of it being the 4th of July; and the anniversary of SY's notorious double bill with Sun Ra; the principal position of WFMU in the ceremonies; and my continued, tho understated, solidarity with the NY-NJ area, sure makes me a-flutter a la the Touch and Go 25th anniversary that I was so lucky to attend with my loved ones in that lesser, midwestern ville. I am happy to be hearing this and organizing grievances, though I wish my special lady would rock out with me. She's currently absorbing that show Weeds.

Thurston just called WFMU "the only actual rock radio station." East Orange, NJ, baby!

I remember our youth and high ideals/I remember you were so uptight.

No comments: