Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh, How I love Them All

Message Two. Monday. 6:30 pm: Hi, my name is Dickhead McFuckinstein and I came by the office earlier to make my health insurance payment, but apparently the staff had some other place to be or had better things to do and couldn't take my payment. Well, I understand that today is the deadline, but I can't come back by today, so I'll need to be able to drop that payment off tomorrow. If you can call me and let me know when you'll be in the office so I can make this payment, I'd appreciate it. You can call me at 346-JERK.

1 comment:

ash said...

"Dickhead McFuckinstein." I guffawed so loud when I read this that my director yelled from her office to ask what was so funny. I made something up, but probably just blew my cover by giggling again as I typed this...