Monday, June 2, 2008

Shine This!

I'm from Oregon, so I love the rain. An overcast summer day in the low 70s is my idea of a perfect day. Even so...it is now June 2nd and the temperature in Eugene has hit above seventy twice all year so far (maybe thrice). The high for the day is scheduled to be 68. The high for Friday is supposed to be 58 degrees. Fahrenheit!

I could use some warmth. Not only am I tired of being cold, wearing jeans, and seeing my breath while I am grilling, this cold weather is ruining my diet. It is supposed to be warm and I am supposed to be happy with salads, breads, and more salads for dinner. Instead, I want something warm and filling.

Blogging about the weather. It has come to this. EZ, Ash, Lex! Give us something to talk about.

2 comments:

ash said...

Sorry! Tonight--I promise!

ash said...

Better?

Also, it wasn't until the last line that I realized the punchline would be "hey, write something!" I was all set to say "It's 85 degrees and sunny here--come on down!"