Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stupid with an S

Anyone else watch Fox News' Trillion with a T? I tuned in for the promised Andy Stern action, but there was very little of it. He got in two sound bites, one supporting the S-CHIP expansion and one about the funding of NCLB. The program was the expected propaganda job, with little pretext to fairness or balance, but I'm not bitchin', I knew what I was in for.

I did like this guy though. I mean, not as a human being or anything, but as a Republican who is young, can speak to a microphone without looking like a jackass, and is a sweet piece of meat, if that's your thing. He's extremely conservative and from Arizona so I guessed he was Mormon (not that there's anything wrong with that) and, of course, I was right. Does this hurt him for president or will Mitt's failed bids pave the way?

The answer is yes.

1 comment:

lex dexter said...

Trots for Romney'll have their day in the sun yet. In attempting to build a "United Workers Reconstruction Front" around Mitt Romney and the Nepalese Maoists, they'll end up albatrosses around Mitt's neck, and he'll end up going all "Finance-Capital's-Very-Own-Ron-Paul" on our asses.