Monday, February 27, 2012

Song of the Blind Girl Movie Trailer


"Song of the Blind Girl." Story of an Iraq war veteran suffering from PTSD and Psychosis. Serious subject matter. No nudity. No vulgar language. Some violence. Great Actors. A must see for serious movie goers.
Best Picture and Best Actor Awards at American International Film Festival (AIFF2010.com).

NOT SAFE FOR WHATEVER!! Being wise, my good buddy Bloodjet a.k.a. Kighl forwarded unto me this trailer for a film submitted to the Festival he curates in a major American City. As it turns out, the filmmaker lives in my town, which is cause for curiosity and for alarm. I wonder what it would take to get a screener of this work?

Anyway, in honor of the Oscars, here's the kind of film I've been waiting for. A suggestion? Watch it (at least) twice. It might be a little shocking, out front, but on repeated views you'll fish out ripe nuance.

No comments: