Saturday, August 2, 2008

Heart-stopping Good Times

Walking from my playroom, where I was playing some Playstation, into my kitchen, I see a lizard quickly crawling across the kitchen floor to under the fridge. Fortunately, I recognized it was a lizard, and not a snake, or my heart attack would have been followed by a panic attack.

It was about a foot long, maybe a couple inches more. Apparently a Northern Alligator Lizard. I caught it rather easily and let it go outside, but now I am forced to wonder how it got into the house and how it got into the kitchen, which is centrally located, without me or the dog noticing.

Kinda creepy. But my first citing of a lizard in Oregon in a non-outdoor setting.

1 comment:

lex dexter said...

the next thing you know you'll wake up with that sketcy, hand-like thing that impregnates people with the Alien stuck beneath two American History texts of yrs.

you know that hand-like thing i'm speaking of?